Dependable Health Care Limited is a domiciliary care provider established to offer home based quality care and support to service-users who require care and support in their own familiar environment and surroundings.
The care/ support delivered is regulated by Care Quality Commission in line with the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 (Fundamental Standards).
We strive to remain compliant with all regulations, requirements and standards within the Act. This statement of purpose ensures the quality of care and support which clients receive whilst living in their own homes and in the community.
It provides a set of clear standards to service users, their family and representatives so that they understand what to expect and what action to take if these standards are not met.Contact Us
- Safeguard children and people who need care and support.
- Value the choices and preferences of people we care for and support.
- Promote independence providing an opportunity to maintain a better quality of life.
- Provide care with dignity and respect.
- Encourage community participation for our people who need care and support.
- Empowering our people who need care and support is an excellent way to enable them to do things for themselves.
- Involve people who need care and support to participate in person centred planning
- All people supported by and who work for DHC and all people who visit will be treated with respect at all times.
- We aim to offer skilled care to enable people supported by us to achieve their optimum state of health and well-being while they feel safe.
- We uphold the human and citizenship rights of all people who need care and support, their relatives and friends, and all who work and visit us.
- Individual choice and personal decision-making are the right of all people who need care and support and will be supported by all DHC workers.
- We aim to promote independence and quality of life for all our people who need care and support.
- The individual uniqueness of people who need care and support, staff and visitors will be recognised and these people will be treated with dignity and respect at all times.
- The individual requirement for privacy will be respected at all times and all information relating to individuals will be treated in a confidential manner.
- We recognise the individual need for personal fulfilment and aim to offer individualised programmes of meaningful activity to satisfy the needs of people who need care and support.
- Commitment to Quality Care